A cliff top coastal stroll and arguably the most famous walk in Sydney or perhaps New South Wales, the path from Bondi to Coogee stretches in the southern parts of Sydney for 6 km. The trek has amazing views, beaches, parks, cliffs, bays and pools of rock. In one of the cafes, hotels, shops or …
How We Work
KokodaGear helps you get prepare and plan for trekking, hiking and camping trips across Australia and beyond. We obsess over details and work hard with field experts to create well-researched and practical guides. We hope you find our reviews and guides very useful.
- Sleep Easy with the Best Coleman Sleeping Bags
- Be a Friend to Your Feet With the Best Hiking Socks from Darn Tough Socks
- Relaxing Around the Fire: The Top Coleman Camping Chairs for Any Price Range
- The Ultimate CamelBak Chute Mag Water Bottle Review for Aussie Hikers and Campers
- The 10 Best Camping Spots in Australia