A cliff top coastal stroll and arguably the most famous walk in Sydney or perhaps New South Wales, the path from Bondi to Coogee stretches in the southern parts of Sydney for 6 km. The trek has amazing views, beaches, parks, cliffs, bays and pools of rock. In one of the cafes, hotels, shops or …
How We Work
KokodaGear helps you get prepare and plan for trekking, hiking and camping trips across Australia and beyond. We obsess over details and work hard with field experts to create well-researched and practical guides. We hope you find our reviews and guides very useful.
- Best Camping Cots of 2020: Complete Reviews With Comparisons
- Most Comfortable Way to Sleep in a Tent: Seven Tips and Tricks
- Best Camping Mattress for Couples of 2020: Complete Reviews With Comparisons
- Timberland White Ledge Men’s Waterproof Boot Review
- Columbia Women’s Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot Review