A cliff top coastal stroll and arguably the most famous walk in Sydney or perhaps New South Wales, the path from Bondi to Coogee stretches in the southern parts of Sydney for 6 km. The trek has amazing views, beaches, parks, cliffs, bays and pools of rock. In one of the cafes, hotels, shops or …
How We Work
KokodaGear helps you get prepare and plan for trekking, hiking and camping trips across Australia and beyond. We obsess over details and work hard with field experts to create well-researched and practical guides. We hope you find our reviews and guides very useful.
- Best Hiking Pants for Women of 2020: Complete Reviews With Comparisons
- Keeping in Touch: The Best Two Way Radios from Arcshell Reviewed
- Hydrated and Happy: The Best Hydration Backpacks from CamelBak Reviewed
- Camp in Comfort with These Top Olarhike Air Mattress Reviews
- Keep Your Cool: The Top Carhartt Lunch Coolers Reviewed