So you’re interested in hiking sticks and walking poles? Every day all around the world people go hiking, whether it’s over a short distance or days on end for sport or for leisure. Mary Shelley in her novel Frankenstein would allude to the renewing power of nature, which was a central theme throughout, but when …
How We Work
KokodaGear helps you get prepare and plan for trekking, hiking and camping trips across Australia and beyond. We obsess over details and work hard with field experts to create well-researched and practical guides. We hope you find our reviews and guides very useful.
- Best Camping Tables of 2020: Complete Reviews With Comparisons
- How to Cool a Tent Without Electricity: Seven Tips and Tricks
- Best Camping Cots of 2020: Complete Reviews With Comparisons
- Most Comfortable Way to Sleep in a Tent: Seven Tips and Tricks
- Best Camping Mattress for Couples of 2020: Complete Reviews With Comparisons