So you’re interested in hiking sticks and walking poles? Every day all around the world people go hiking, whether it’s over a short distance or days on end for sport or for leisure. Mary Shelley in her novel Frankenstein would allude to the renewing power of nature, which was a central theme throughout, but when …
How We Work
KokodaGear helps you get prepare and plan for trekking, hiking and camping trips across Australia and beyond. We obsess over details and work hard with field experts to create well-researched and practical guides. We hope you find our reviews and guides very useful.
- Keeping in Touch: The Best Two Way Radios from Arcshell Reviewed
- Hydrated and Happy: The Best Hydration Backpacks from CamelBak Reviewed
- Camp in Comfort with These Top Olarhike Air Mattress Reviews
- Keep Your Cool: The Top Carhartt Lunch Coolers Reviewed
- Soup’s Up! The Top Gold Armour Mess Kits for Your Next Camping Trip